- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Mid-Level Project Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Are you the effective project leader and client partner that can own key projects and accounts, while working closely with our team of UX and UI designers to deliver delightful digital products on time?
Yeah? Awesome! Isoflow is a close-knit team of driven individuals that deliver delightful digital design solutions.
We are currently looking for a mid-level project manager with three+ years of project management work experience to join our team. If you are passionate about building products with a purpose and creating experiences that improve ease of use, we would love to hear from you and grab a coffee.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of project management in a software design, development or digital design environment
- An understanding of what it takes to build great web and mobile applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work on time
- A passionate, open-minded and team player approach to digital product design
- Good communication skills and the ability to present UX & UI designs to clients
- A reputation amongst colleagues for meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in fast and effective problem solving and decision-making abilities
- A minimum of three years relevant agency experience
- Ideally a relevant post-graduate qualification
- Lead the team to profitable and efficient project delivery
- Create and manage a project plan, scope and activities while capturing and invoicing milestones
- Act as an active client and prospects liaison
- Overseeing and tracking multiple projects per month
- Work with clients and partners as a main point of contact to manage the relationship between the design teams and clients alike
- Create clear briefs, tasks and priorities to assist the client’s project needs and timelines
- Effective coordination for reviews and presentations between design team and clients
- Communicate project status updates with internal teams and clients
- Identify projects risks and communicate it effectively to mitigate potential losses
- Great working environment
- Pyjama days
- Growth days
- Remote working days
- Weekly team lunches, socials and training brunches
- Five weeks paid leave for every five years of employment
Posted on 06 May 12:16
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Digital Account Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Media Manager, Operations Manager
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
Cape Town Rand 1162715 - Rand 1571939 perYear
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity.
A provider of Tailored Management Software Solutions seeks a highly driven Project Manager to take charge of planning, oversight and leading projects from ideation...
Cape Town, Rondebosch
A Digital Advertising Agency who prides itself on creating bespoke solutions to clients, seeks a strong strategic thinking and ambitious Mid - Senior Technical Project...
HelloFCB Cape Town is seeking an experienced freelance project manager, who will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial aspects of...