- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Oh it’s just Africa’s fastest-growing digital agency quietly revolutionising marketing.
OS Digital is absolutely tearing it up, doing incredible work for PrimePixels, our international partner which provides us with a client-base of fascinating entrepreneurs across numerous sectors.
We have a unique approach: we’re intensely focused on the client’s exact needs and we bring together the right blend of expert skills in a carefully choreographed dance of digital professionals who love what they do.
The passion that the team has for our work is the key to the PrimePixels magic.
We’ve grown from nothing in the space of a couple of years off the back of a committed team of digital professionals who love the PrimePixels approach, our philosophy, our focus on personal and skills development, our remote-working-first approach (and the work-life balance which that brings).
Come join the revolution.
The graphic designer is responsible for effectively designing marketing assets for internal marketing and marketing collateral for client-specific needs and projects.
Bravery| Work+Life | Grow
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- Work from home positions.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Strong graphic design, layout, and analytical skills.
- Deadline orientated and acute vision.
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a great work ethic.
What you’ll be up to:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate the concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of the concept through the submission of a rough layout for approval.
- Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepare the final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- South Africa citizenship or permanent residency is essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Relevant diploma/degree
- Working PC/laptop
- Secure and reliable internet connection
Posted on 19 Apr 15:33
Apply by emailShakeerah Brey