|Get jobs on your |
Part-Time Field Worker
|Reference:||#HS FW Chad 4/19|
|Company:||Relocation Africa Group|
The Relocation Africa Group is a privately owned business providing services for expatriates and their families to settle quickly into cities in Africa with as little stress as possible. Within the group we have a research department, which collects, among other data, prices for goods, services and housing.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time field worker position in N'Djamena, Chad to assist with completing Expatriate Housing Surveys and possibly other upcoming research projects. When collecting data, we take the following into account:
- Accommodation should be suitable for expatriate assignees.
- Depending on location, all safety requirements must be fulfilled.
- If it is possible, houses should be located in gated compounds, and apartments should have a concierge service.
- Valid identity document or passport
- Access to a computer
- Computer literate with the Office products (spreadsheets)
- Reliable and regular access to the internet
- Excellent knowledge of EXPATRIATE shops in N'Djamena
- Bank Account to receive payment
- NB - you must be residing in N'Jamena, Chad - this work cannot be conducted remotely / from another country
- LANGUAGE: Speak, Read and Write English (Level – GOOD)
As Chad is a French speaking country, we could possibly convert the surveys into French, however you would need a basic understanding of English as the administrative departments of the business are only English.
- Be able to meet deadlines (good time management skills)
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in collecting data would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
If you have any questions or require more information about the position, kindly contact:
(t) + 27 21 763 4240 – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4:00pm CAT
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days of applying for the position, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Apr 11:00
+ 27 21 763 4240