- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
|Benefits:||Accommodation, flight tickets, private medical insurance, end of service benefits|
|Location:||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Company:||SABIS® Network schools UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain|
Job descriptionThis is open to graduates of all disciplines.
SABIS schools are recruiting for positions available in and around Dubai.
Teaching Vacancies For The Academic Year 2021-2022, starting August 2021.
We also have a small number of vacancies throughout the year and accept applications for those on an ongoing basis:
- Infants/early childhood, primary and secondary
- Primary school English and social studies, math, science
- Secondary school English and social studies, math, computer studies, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, business studies, history art, music, and physical education
Employment package includes the following:
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Special end of service bonus
- Fully furnished rent-free apartment
- Transport to and from school
- Water, electricity, and other utilities are free
- Free return ticket
- Savings scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- Transferability to all of our schools globally
- The multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
- Multicultural eager students
- English is the only means of instruction
- Cutting edge educational technology
- Long established company (1886)
Apply at: https://www.careers.sabis.net/
Contact us on: ten.sibas@flugsreerac
Company DescriptionAll SABIS® schools are part of a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries and educates over 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, and with over 8,000 employees, the SABIS® Network provides students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world. SABIS® schools offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for graduates of all disciplines in teaching and many other positions related to the field of education and education management.
- The minimum requirement is a Bachelor's degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent.
Posted on 07 Oct 07:18