|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Durban, Riverhorse Valley|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe School Rep will report to the Account manager. On a day-to-day basis, the School Rep will liaise directly with the Regional Coordinator.
You will be responsible for presenting Class Lessons to Grade four, five and six learners as per schedule provided by the Regional Coordinator.
Please note this position requires you to have a valid drivers licence as well as your own vehicle.
- Perform Class Lessons on behalf of the Woolworths Educational Programme as per the confirmed bookings schedule.
- Be a brand ambassador for the Woolworths Education Programme.
- Prepare comprehensively for Class Lesson presentations.
- Manage and control equipment and campaign elements.
- Develop professional relationships with the schools.
- Host store tours
- Host Learner talks
- Host Dc Tours
- Promote competitions and campaigns
- Work at all activations within the week, after – hours and weekends as and when required.
- Meet targets as set out by the client.
- Liaise with the Regional Coordinator on email, daily, re the confirmed schedule and all other operational elements.
- Ensure that KM claims are recorded accurately i.e. no claiming from home to the first school and or from the last school to home. If the distance travelled is further than the distance travelled from office, then REP may claim the difference.
- Report to the regional MTD office daily to collect the schedule of confirmed Class Lessons, posters and feedback forms from the Regional Coordinator.
- Ensure that teachers complete the feedback form after each Class Lesson presentation.
- Complete the School Rep feedback form after each Class Lesson presentation.
- Capture the feedback electronically and email to the Regional Coordinator at the conclusion of lessons each day.
- Reps to make follow up/re confirmation phone calls to all schools confirmed by RCs on a weekly basis.
- In the event that less than four school booking have been confirmed.
- Attend a weekly status meeting with the Regional Coordinator and Account Manager
- Hand in feedback forms at the weekly meeting with the Regional Coordinator.
- Immediately inform the Regional Coordinator/AM of any problems/issues as they arise so that the necessary corrective action can be taken.
- On days when there are no/few bookings and during the school holidays, reps will be expected to be in the MTD regional office to assist with school bookings and/or other project related admin.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Always be presentable.
Posted on 20 May 10:40