- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
|Remuneration:||R9000 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
Job descriptionWe are seeking a food-loving, go-getter, creative videographer to work in our small but fast-growing studio. We specialise in creating Tasty style recipe videos so we need someone who understands the food element and has a keen eye for video.
The role will require the successful candidate to be able to take lead on projects and work efficiently without supervision. The role will primarily include filming and editing but will include some design work (knowledge of photoshop or Canva is a plus).
Interested candidates must send their CVs and any portfolio links to moc.regnig-gnikab@enajaralc.
- The candidate will need to be skilled in filming in multiple styles.
- Some knowledge of food/cooking.
- Photography/videography qualification is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge in either Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro is required.
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Canva is a plus.
Posted on 29 Oct 06:32
Apply by emailClara Jane Bjorkman
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.