- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Morningside, Sandton|
Our client who is based near Sandton required an experienced events coordinator. The successful candidate must have experience running with events from A-Z, handling suppliers, quoting, etc..
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with client quotes and client invoice
- Answering calls
- Event files, including/not limited to: completing all paperwork, ordering event stock, arranging staff, selecting equipment, etc.
- Supplier/product research
- Attend client meetings where required
- Briefing and sourcing of suppliers
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers
- Confirmation of quotes
- Supplier briefing and confirmation documents
- Assisting with the setup, coordination and design of events
- Management of event staff – arranging staff/confirm events with them/ensure on time/keep in contact with them
- Recon of event files
- Ordering stock when required/minimum stock and event specific.
- Receiving / checking orders from suppliers
- Ensure effective completion of events according to the company standards
- Assist with general office duties as assigned by manager.
- Ensure that protocol and guidelines are followed and put into place as set out by management
- Ensure constant feedback to manger on all elements – events/office/staff/repairs
- Related qualification - diploma/degree
- Valid South African Drivers license
- Minimum three to five years of experience within a similar role
- Ability to handle a highly pressurised environment
Posted on 21 May 15:13