|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
Job descriptionIs this you?
What the day job looks like
- Passionate about design and bringing
- concepts to life using creativity and innovative ideas that pump through your
- veins. Keen to learn and take the bull by the horns, gaining on-the-job
- experience to further round out your already established design skills?
- Design of marketing communication pieces e.g. overall concept and creative asset development, paying careful attention to crafting well thought out design and typography.
- Ensure marketing communications across various channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Conceptualise and digital design for:
- Creative campaign/Mailers/ website assets/ social media/ paid media/ animation/promotional display and point of sale design
- Pre- and post-production quality checks
- What would qualify you for this role
- A three-year design degree or diploma, an impressive portfolio and a minimum of two years' experience.
- Good knowledge and work experience in the
- Adobe Creative Suite Applications: Figman as well as InDesign/Illustrator/
- Basic knowledge of HTML/Hype 4.0/After
- Effects/Premiere Pro/Invision/Sketch
- High-level understanding of digital advertising integration, social media and SEO optimisation for design collateral (including Google Analytics)
- Adhering to a brand identity and guidelines.
- Working on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Coming up with great ideas.
- Visualising the future and provide insights in what creative execution will work.
- Figma experience is preferential.
Sound like something for you?
Drop an email to moc.wontsujyap@sreerac
and send us
your portfolio that demonstrates a strong range of digital design across multiple digital channels.
#PayJustNow is a buy now, pay later platform and was conceived with the South African consumer in mind, giving them a payment option that allows them to shop what they want or need right now without being crippled by rising interest costs.
It wasn't only the consumer we had in mind when we conceived this #buynowpaylater platform. It was also the retailers. The retailers that offer consumers PayJustNow are afterall the backbone of our business and by enabling the consumer, we are helping businesses grow.
Posted on 30 Nov 11:26, Closing date 29 Jan