Software DevOps Engineer
International end-user environment with head offices based in the Midrand area is looking for DevOps engineers looking to step out of the ordinary to join a world-leading premium manufacturer working with bleeding-edge tech alongside Germany’s finest Engineers.
The successful candidate must have working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions as well as cloud computing technologies, Business drivers and emerging computing trends
If you have several years of experience behind you, full of energy and ambition, hands-on and a great team player, this is the right position for you. Apply now.Minimum years of experience:
Key Skills (or equivalent):
- At least 8 -10 years Cloud architecture and reporting technology experience
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Application monitoring
- No Ops and/or Git Ops
- Java exposure
- Restful services
- Build Tools (Maven)
- TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development)
- Understanding of Agile ways of working AWS services (e.g. SNS, SQS, S3, ECS, Lambda, KMS, Secret Manager, CloudWatch, CDK, IAM)
- ITIL (or similar) certification
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- Python, TypeScript, NodeJS
- Atlassian APIs
for this position is GZ53825
which is a long-term contract
position rotating between Midrand, Pretoria and Home
offering a cost to company rate of between R650 and R800 per hour negotiable
on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Nov 16:53, Closing date 29 Jan