Wordpress Website Developer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month negotiable |
|Location:||Cape Town, Somerset West|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Do you have knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS,
and search engine optimisation
? If you’re looking for a fast-paced position as all-round front-end developer, this position may be perfect for you.
We're a digital advertising agency, based in Somerset West, and we’re looking to add a new full-time member to our growing team. We need an experienced front-end WordPress developer who has existing knowledge of search engine optimization.
You must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, have great knowledge of building WordPress websites and managing WooCommerce stores.
If you can show that you're able to develop well-functioning websites that influence user behaviour, then we’d like to meet you!
Affiliated knowledge requirements:
- A minimum of three years of working experience in an advertising agency.
- Very comfortable building and maintaining WordPress websites.
- Search engine optimisation knowledge.
- Must be able to install Google tracking codes into websites.
- Must have a good understanding of building emailers and emailer integration within the WordPress platform.
- Existing knowledge on how to optimise a WordPress website for Search Engines.
- Experience using SEO plugins.
- You must provide links to the websites you’ve built using WordPress.
- Well-versed in WordPress front-end builders such as Elementor.
- Using plugins to extend a site's functionality
- Familiar with responsive design principles and implementation of responsive frameworks and coding best practices for building mobile-friendly websites
- Must have a clear understanding and experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible new applications
- Individual to execute all maintenance and ad-hoc responsibilities
Personal skills and attributes:
- Experience with payment gateways
- Installing and setting up WordPress
- MySQL management
- Creating a child theme
- Registering subdomains
- WordPress website migration across domains
- Experience working with a hosting company
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest development and digital trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please note this is a Full time, in
-house position. (Not remote)
Posted on 13 Oct 13:39, Closing date 12 Dec