- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
Project Administrator/Personal Assistant
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Mountain View|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Reference:||#AWEaP Project Assist|
|Company:||African Women in Energy and Power NPC|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an experienced, proactive project assistant to work collaboratively with our team on specific short- and long-term projects. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you, coordinate with consultants, vendors and service providers, and ensure that project deliverables and tasks are met.
You will need to be highly organised, adaptable, and able to prioritise tasks while working independently.
Project assistant duties and responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the project teams to maximise productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to project deliverables
- Organise and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
Company DescriptionAfrican Women in Energy and Power (AWEaP) is a non-profit company established to accelerate African women entrepreneurs’ participation in the power and energy sector.
Project assistant requirements and qualifications
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field: communications, advertising, stakeholder management, project management or another related field.
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- Zero to one-year experience as a project assistant
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
- Outstanding organsational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
Posted on 29 Sep 14:47
Apply by emailAdmin @Ritogroup
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Project Administrator/Personal Assistant jobs
Role and responsibilities PA to the MDManage and oversee all office dutiesAssist with workflow traffic and drive jobs through the...
Pretoria R699 - R700 Hourly neg
A really great prospect is available to enhance your skills as a C# developer in IoT and cloud projects.