Social Media Manager
Social media account managerIntroduction:
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Following a string of new business wins, Positive Dialogue, a leading Cape Town-based PR and communications company, is looking to grow its team of highly talented communication experts.
Positive Dialogue prides itself on delivering detail orientated, measurable results to its no nonsense client base. As a proud member of the fastest growing independent agency group in the country, Duke Group, Positive Dialogue is geared for solid growth.
Positive Dialogue hires attitude. Arrive with the right attitude and the rest will fall into place.
Irrespective of department or experience level, Positive Dialogue prides itself on having the best people throughout the business. There is a massive amount of positive energy in the agency and our clients and the media feed off that.
Good results come from good work and as a results-based business, this is everything to Positive Dialogue.
The job specification
We are looking for a social media manager with mad skills. We want you to tell us things we don’t know about social. We want you to wear a financial services hat one meeting (they really like money) and put on another one during your next call with your pet food client (they really like animals).
We are looking for a social media manager who knows their numbers and can confidently share them with the client. We know the numbers won’t always exceed the target, but we want you to tell us what we can do to get them back up to where they need to be.
We are looking for a social media manager who will be an integral part of our newly formed content hub. This hub makes stuff. This hub translates corporate messaging into highly engaging content for our clients. Everything this hub makes is measurable. We want you to help us make it and measure it.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude, who is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done with little fuss.Responsibilities
- Conceptualise the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the group to ensure its effectiveness
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, content development, emailer writing & distribution
- Become an advocate of the Group in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Track metrics and analyze ROI, CTR, CPM, etc.
- Three+ years social media management experience
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants as well as email marketing
- Ability to effectively collate and communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team disruptor, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good working knowledge of of SEO
Posted on 19 Oct 17:39, Closing date 18 Dec