Head of Data - Business Intelligence
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an experienced head of data (BI).
Are you looking to work for an insurance company that is leading in the industry while making sure their client’s finances are secured?
The successful incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of enterprise data and reporting and as such will play a key strategic role within the company.
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- 8-10 years commercial experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in data warehousing
- 3-5 years' experience building dashboards and analyses with business intelligence tools
- Data Warehousing expertise
- Microsoft Power BI
- Querying relational databases
- Ability to develop and analyse on SQL and BI tools
- Automate Excel reports using SQL, integration, and data warehousing tools
- Build complex visualizations using tools like Microsoft Power BI
- Implement, integrate, and extract data from data warehouses across the organization
- Audit and take steps to remedy data quality, including making recommendations for end users
- Experience is extracting and manipulating data using tools such as SQL, SAS, and Excel
- Develop and maintain an appropriate Data Services delivery structure, operating model, and capacity to enable responsive delivery of data and business intelligence/insights.
for this position is NN53861
which is a permanent
position based in Johannesburg
offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.9m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Oct 11:42, Closing date 19 Dec