Data Governance Lead - Business Intelligence
An Innovative Insurance firm committed to seeing their clients create, grow, and protect their assets is looking to utilize the talents and skills of a data governance lead (BI) to join their specialist organization.
The main purpose of this position is to lead and coordinate efforts regarding the data governance framework, data quality and data polices and standards in collaboration with various business functions/departments, with an intent to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
Apply now. Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- Seven years commercial working experience preferably at managerial level
- Three years in the Insurance sector
- SQL, SAS
- ETL expertise
- Cloud services (Azure and AWS)
- Power BI
- Lead and contribute towards the data governance implementation process, aligned to the data and integrity strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- Provide an organisation wide data governance framework, focusing primarily on the improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for data ownership, data stewardship and data custodianship
- Manage and maintain the development and implementation of data quality standards, data standard template, data protection standards and adoption requirements across Insure
- Evaluate data gathered from various platforms of the business, reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into detailed information
for this position is NN53860
which is a permanent
position based in Johannesburg
offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.4m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 21 Oct 12:37, Closing date 19 Dec