SQL Technical Business Analyst
|Location:||Johannesburg, Remote position|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Cutting edge fin-tech passionate about development and making investments accessible is currently looking for a SQL technical business analyst.
The successful candidate will have to implement the simplest solutions that will satisfy the business and always implement solutions that will impact the business in a forward way.
Great Opportunity Apply now.Requirements:
- Diploma or degree in information technology
- 4-6 commercial years’ experience
- UAT Cycle
- Process Modelling
- Good understanding of existing processes
- Good understanding of the true requirement
- Proper Impact Analysis
- Relationship with business
- Ability to conduct requirement workshops internally and with external clients
- Curious to solve the problem holistically
- Ability to clearly define requirement with all the required detail so the developer knows exactly what to develop
- Creating Rules
- Creating of JSON format rules
- Testing of all validations in rules
- Create simple rules, that meet the requirement
- Create variables if existing rule has a different parameter/value but the same purpose and same validations
- Ability to review colleagues’ rules and identify gaps
- Production Support and identifying root cause of the issue
for this position is NN53666
which is a permanent
role that is remote based offering a cost to company salary of R750,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 12 Oct 14:44, Closing date 11 Dec