FX Business Systems Analyst
South Africa’s most dynamic, fastest-growing financial institute has an exciting position available for an Industry Specialist Business Systems Analyst to join their dynamic, innovative, award-winning business in one of their JHB business units.
You will be responsible for the analysis and design of new systems, major enhancements to existing systems and general maintenance of systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with technologically advanced gurus and be part of the brand that has been well recognised for being the most innovative over the years.Cross border payments industry experience:
- Must have a solid understanding of traditional and emerging cross border payment rails, like Swift
- Must have a solid understanding of the ISO20022 payments message standards (i.e. PAIN, PACS and CAMPT messages) as well as the equivalent Swift MT100, 200 and 900 series messages)
- Exposure to SAMOS and cross border ZAR payments will also be beneficial
- Understands and keeps abreast of the payments modernisation industry changes.
- Understanding and facilitating requirements sessions that include financial payment flows and postings to internal financial accounts
- 7-10 year’s relevant systems analysis experience, as enumerated above
- 4-5 years payments and forex industry domain experience
- Strong working knowledge of Use Cases and UML
- Exposure to the system or applications being developed would be an added advantage
- All elements that makeup the Forex IT infrastructure
- Development and production incident management
- Scope change management
for this position is GZ53751
which is a permanent position based in Sandton
offering a cost to company of up to R900,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 04 Oct 15:41, Closing date 3 Dec