|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, Medical Aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
Job descriptionThe traffic coordinator’s role will entail knowing every aspect of the creative studio’s workflow and production processes, and will be trusted to keep campaigns moving under pressure and on tight deadlines. The traffic coordinator’s role demands organisation, attention to the right detail, adaptability, and sometimes a diplomatic touch.
Company DescriptionGetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
RequirementsKey role and responsibilities:
- Leading and coordinating campaigns from initial stages through to delivery. Ensuring every stage of the project are met according to creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed on progress and any potential problems
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Provide leads/managers with team dashboards/reports on campaign/task status and workloads
- Proven project and account management experience
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
- Skilled at working under pressure
- Three+ years' industry-relevant experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Agile project management certification is advantageous
Posted on 14 Dec 07:09