Marketing Manager - Commercial Radio Station
|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the organization in line with the brand’s positioning and objectives.
- Plan and manage marketing budgets.
- Manage, lead and motivate the group’s marketing team.
- Coordinate corporate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Develop an annual marketing plan that ensures consistent communication of the brand to the outside world.
- Create all marketing material in line with the organization’s marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to market the organisation to its potential audience.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns and events that engage audiences.
- Manage the implementation of promotional campaigns through service providers.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns that meet clients’ needs.
- Stay abreast with technology trends and use this to contribute ideas to the brand and marketing strategy.
- Related qualification
- Three years+ related experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Management and leadership abilities
- Problem solver and solutions-driven
- Deadline driven
- Highly creative
- Have the ability to generate original ideas and think creatively on how to communicate and implement them
- Team player
- Pay attention to detail
Posted on 28 Sep 11:19, Closing date 27 Nov