- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Provident Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Greenpoint|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe’re a dynamic commercial radio station based in Cape Town. We’re vying for dominance of the region’s airwaves and its ad spend; relying on a lean team of self-managed, quality-obsessed individuals to operate as a team to deliver results.
We’re looking for a Copywriter who can take our client’s ambitions on board and turn them into compelling radio ads and campaigns that deliver significant Return on Investment to them. You’ll have a passion for the heard word, and the ability to communicate at high level for corporate thinkers as well.
You’ll need to be able to take a lead role in:
- Conceptualisation and writing copy for radio commercials, on-air content and station promotions.
- Briefing sessions with clients.
- Proofreading all on-air content and promotions copy.
- Choosing voice artists, and directing voice recordings.
RequirementsWe’re looking for someone special:
You’ll need to be a creative mind with conceptual vision, boast superior attention to detail, and have the ability to research information and interact with clients. We’re driven by tight deadlines and you must be able to be proactive and keep your cool under pressure.
- Experience in writing for radio is essential.
- Ideally, three to five years of copywriting experience at an agency level working with multiple clients.
- Awards are a bonus, and we want creative flair - but we’re unashamedly dedicated to getting results for our clients, not praise for ourselves.
- Exceptional English skills are assumed.
- Competency in other languages is an advantage.
- Marketing and broadcasting experience are desirable.
- Experience directing voices in production is a definite plus.
- Social Media experience, knowledge of diverse digital marketing platforms and SEO competency are added advantages.
- We operate in a PC environment (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel).
Posted on 24 May 14:25
- Senior In-House Copywriter, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Copywriter/Senior Copywriter, Cape Town, Woodstock, Elevator
- Mid-Senior Copywriter, Cape Town
- Junior Digital Copywriter, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Digital Copywriter, Knysna
- Senior Digital Copywriter, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid-Weight Copywriter, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Digital Copywriter, Stellenbosch, Recruit Digital
- Junior Copywriter, Paarl
- Senior Copywriter, Cape Town, Diepriver