We are looking for a logistics administrator for Safomar Aviation. If you are passionate and driven about all things finance and have the below abilities and attributes (experience is required in the below areas), please contact us and send through your cv to az.oc.ramofas@sreerac
. Please review our website in order to better understand what we do, it is www.safomar.co.za
. The candidate needs to:
- Live the company mission and values
- Be a team player
- Applying for estimate quotes on import and export shipments
- Arranging inspections, permits and dangerous goods packaging
- Monitors the status of all shipments – Road, Air, Sea freight, imports and exports.
- Completion of all Shipping requirements and documentation: export/import documents (commercial invoice, packing list)
- Communication of final landed cost per shipment to customer support
- Handle all shipping invoice queries.
- Executes additional administration tasks at the request of the operations director
- Provides good status reports
- Assisting with stock takes and reconciliations
- Checking all ICO and PO pack list for final signature by operations director
- Provide costing, price increases and ROE variances for finalisation of agreements
- Assistance on min/max levels of inventory
We want someone who wants to grow and further their career in this exciting and fast paced industry with a winning and dynamic group of companies. We will review all submitted applications and revert back to successful candidates to arrange for a face-to-face interview to further discuss this opportunity.
Posted on 04 Oct 11:28, Closing date 3 Dec