Virtual Personal Assistant- Acting as the first point of contact: Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
Skills - Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager's personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Running errands (e.g. groceries, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Shopping (e.g. clothes, gifts, etc.)
- Scheduling (e.g. appointments, family events, etc.)
- Phone support
- E-mails and correspondence
- Travel itinerary help (e.g. work trips or vacations)
- Household management (e.g. scheduling cleaners, managing family calendars, etc.)
Experience - Eight+ years
Have own transport:Yes
Posted on 01 Jun 13:08, Closing date 31 Dec