Property Maintenance Sales
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
The AVirtual Group (Outsourcery / OS Digital) is a fully remote company and has an international client base with a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding development opportunities and hiring extraordinary employees.Be Brave | Work+Life | GrowOur Client:
We have an amazing opportunity with an established US based client in the property maintenance industry. The Property Maintenance Sales | New Vendor Co-ordinator role will be making outbound calls to hire contractors to complete the jobs. Why you’re going to love working here:
What we're looking for in you:
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with an international US-based team and client.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities including induction training, team training, upskilling and coaching.
- Performance-based increases, opportunity for promotions and career development.
- Work from home opportunity.
- Be a part of a vibrant global team.
What you’ll be up to:
- Experience in sales, client services, recruitment and/or collections.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly responsive, able to think on your feet and always manages client expectations.
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients quickly.
- High sense of urgency, discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail, diligent and extremely organised.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient, driven and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Proactive, service-oriented and committed.
- Personable, a great team player and a nice person to work with.
- Find sub contactors and build new relationships across the US.
- Recruit new vendors and establish time-line requirement.
- Negotiate pricing, explain work requirements and assign work orders.
- Heavy outbound-calling,
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency essential.
- Able and happy to be flexible regarding time difference.? Afternoon / evening shift position (3pm to 12 am SA time).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- 4+ years’ experience in outbound sales, client services, recruitment or collections.
- Matric required. Relevant Diploma / Degree preferred.
- Newer PC / laptop (2 -3 years). At minimum able to run windows 10+ with 8 GB RAM.
- High speed secure and reliable internet connection. 25mbps and can be hard wired to a computer.
- Access to MS Office.
- Own accessories: noise cancelling head-phones, webcam, external mouse.
- Workspace: Private room that is functional and free from distractions.
Location: Remote work / work from home.
Job type: Full-time
Apply: Email your CV and cover letter to az.oc.yrecruostuo@tnemtiurcer
Start date: Immediately
Posted on 04 Aug 09:11, Closing date 3 Oct