- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
|Company:||Business IQ Consulting|
Job descriptionA Commercial Attorney Practice in Pretoria, Erasmusrand is looking for a paralegal/legal assistant to support their team of lawyers.
- Research of legal aspects required by the firm;
- Drafting /typing of contracts, opinions, memoranda and pleadings;
- Administration of files and general secretarial duties;
- Keep up to date with changes in the legal field; and
- Assist with the service delivery in all aspects to the firm’s customers and to ensure the satisfactory outcome of all matters where the firm is involved.
- Familiar with court processes and terminology
- General legal knowledge
- Fast and accurate typing
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills (planning and organising)
- Ability to work in high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Matric and Paralegal diploma
- Previous experience in commercial law will be advantageous
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, power point)
- Knowledge of LexisNexis and LegalSuite will be advantageous
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fully bilingual in both Afrikaans and English
Posted on 19 Oct 15:33
Apply by emailTalita van der Merwe
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.