Lead WebMethods Platforms Architect
A Leading blue-chip company beautifully located in the Randburg area is currently looking for a Lead WebMethods Platform Architect to show off their expertise in this thrilling and challenging space.Apply now and get the job you always wanted and dreamt aboutQualifications:
WebMethods experience a must have:
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in a technical field closely related to Information Technology such as Mathematics, engineering, computer science or information systems.
- A masters degree or above is preferred
- Min of 8 years of professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure
- A minimum of 5 years in a professional Senior Technical Role such as technical lead, team lead, architect or any other hands-on leadership role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with customers directly
- Currently working in the WebMethods environment
- Development experience in webMethods Integration server plus
- WebMethods IS 9.6 through 10.5 experience preferred
- 2 + years on WebMethods IS Admin
- 2+ years on WebMethods IS Development
- At least one large scale upgrade project
- At least one latest WebMethods Certification is preferred
- Local and remote team management skills required
- Project management skills using Azure DevOps
- Ability to work within a team, good communication skills, good problem solving and analytical skills
for this position is MM55215
which is a fixed-term contract
position that is based in Randburg
offering a cost-to-company salary from R1m per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Marcel on az.oc.egrem-e@mlecram
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 24 Jun 14:26, Closing date 23 Aug