Java Software Engineer
A JSE listed entity dominating in the financial market is looking for a Java Software Engineer with great potential to join their technically seasoned team of developers.
You will be responsible for adhering to Agile methodologies and follow Agile principles through work outputs and behaviors as well as build, code and review user and system interfaces including menus, screen dialogues, inputs, reports, validation and error correction, processing rules, access, security, audit controls, recovery routines and contingency procedures.
If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, this is for you! Join a team that encourages your skills and knowledge growth in an efficient and vibrant environment. Send your cv today.Technical Skills:
Qualifications and experience:
- Data Integrity - experience in Spring boot core technologies i.e., Spring data, Security, Cloud, Cache.
- Microservices API -integration (RESTful services/Webservices)
- Database technologies exposure (JPA/Hibernate, Postgres)
- Cloud technologies exposure (AWS cloud, RedHat OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker)
- DevOps (CI/CD) (Build Pipeline, Bamboo/Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket)
- Java 8 + Development experience
- Agile methodologies exposure
- BSc computer science, B. Com informatics degree or advanced degree
- 5 - 7 Years’ Experience in Application Support
- 5 - 7 Broad experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the programming code to create the solutions.
- 5 - 7 years of Java experience and iOS project implementation.
- Proficient in Java and Workflow
for this position is GZ53512
which is a permanent
position based in Rosebank
offering a salary of up to R1.2m per annum cost to company
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag
or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Nov 14:11, Closing date 29 Jan