Senior C# Full Stack Software Developer
|Remuneration:||R750000 - R800000 per year |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
As a specialist Java developer, you get to apply your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and quickly produce well-organised, optimised, and documented source code to deliver high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
A leading and elite organisation within the banking sector is on the hunt for a specialist Java developer.
Do you want to take your career to the next level? This is what you need to be successful:
Day to day Duties:
- A minimum of 5–8 years Software development (Java) experience
- Hands on development experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Java 8, Spring boot, Docker Kubernetes, Rest, MQ, Spring Cloud, Camel, spring batch (Optional), Cloud Computing Principals and Debi Check knowledge is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle including
- Apply critical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills in an agile team environment to solve technical problems (Front End, Back End OR Middleware) with high quality solutions
- Quickly produce well-organised, optimised, and documented source code to deliver technical solutions
- Evaluate analysis, problem definition, business requirements, solution development and provide recommendations to enable the operational feasibility of solutions
- Apply general design patterns and paradigms to deliver technical solutions
- Ensure designs and solutions support the technical organisation principles of self-service, repeatability, testability, scalability, and resilience
- Use and configure modern observability techniques
- Support the development of CI / CD Pipelines (authoring and supporting CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins / similar tools and deploying to multi-site Kubernetes environments – supporting and managing your applications all the way to production)
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Align all application development and development process to Group Architecture and Infrastructure guidelines
- Work with integrated teams and other developers to improve and evolve technical products and services
- Conduct reviews, performance monitoring and ongoing optimization and maintenance on applications
- Provide input into project and program teams (when required) to plan and manage the development lifecycle
for this position is KR54039
which is a permanent position, Johannesburg-based
offering R800k per annum
salary that is negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on az.oc.egrem-e@raravik
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 29 Nov 16:28, Closing date 28 Jan