Test Analyst - Technical
|Remuneration:||R550 - R600 per hour |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Leading enterprise in the manufacturing of premium automobiles that makes extraordinary ideas and gives clients the reality to experience the best cars is currently looking for a test analyst to join their cutting-edge team.
The candidate must have the ability to analyse a process from start to finish, modelling techniques, good communication and reporting skills.
- Degree in information technology
- 6- 8 years commercial experience
- Path and Condition Testing.
- API Testing
- Defining and implementing test plan on projects
- Preparation and communication of Test reports during test execution (SIT sand UAT)
- Planning and effort estimation for test case execution
- Plan, organize and support test case creation
- Coordinate test data creation with the developers and test analysts
- Ensure appropriate test environment access levels for testers
- Follow up on defect fixes identified during test execution
- Assist in the manual execution of test cases and defect retesting when required
- Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during testing
- Escalate deviations in the plan to Project Manager
- Act as a point of contact between Developers and Testers
for this position is NN53839
which is a Contract
position based in Midrand
offering a contract rate of up to R600
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on az.oc.egrem-e@nlegin
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 24 Nov 11:29, Closing date 23 Jan