Intermediate Full Stack C# Developer
|Remuneration:||R550000 - R600000 per year |
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
One of the leading product dev hubs in SA with an international footprint, predominantly within the banking, mining, aviation, and retail industries, they offer the opportunity of the world as your oyster.
You’ll have exposure to leading technologies, full agile software development life cycle – from analysis through to automated deployments and a multitude of business domains.
Contrary to the highly analytical team you’d be a part of, this opportunity is a total no brainer.Here’s what you need to score that interview:
- IT related degree / diploma
- At least 3-5 years in a technical IT environment
- Experience in doing software development
- Experience in software product development
- Knowledge and experience with a web component framework such as React, Angular, Vue or Web Components required
- Knowledge and experience with React and Redux advantageous
- Working knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and associated tooling
- Good knowledge of modern web development techniques required
- To implement, guided by the technical delivery roadmap
- To provide guidance on technical / support issues (escalation route)
- To ensure quality of product delivery
for this position is TRA53389
which is a permanent
position based in Sandton/semi-remote
offering a cost to company salary of R600k per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on az.oc.egrem-e@anyrrat
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 13 Oct 11:02, Closing date 12 Dec