ABAP Software Engineer
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Multinational SAP hub are looking for a creative and enthusiastic software engineer who wants to establish their career as a highly-skilled professional ABAP developer.
You will be responsible for developing SAP software, maintain existing products, working with technical business analysts to translate functional requirements, and providing technical support to all clients.
If you have a drive and ambition to work for an exceptional team with the keenness to leave their mark in the development world then apply today.
- At least an Honours degree in computer science, or a similar qualification.
- At least four years of working experience as an SAP ABAP software engineer.
- Solid skills in Object-oriented ABAP and code-performance tuning
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English
- SAP Basis knowledge
- Up-to-date SAP certification
- Experience in SAP Portal and Web Dynpro development
- Knowledge and or experience of developing in other software languages
- Ability to function in a fast-moving and challenging environment
- Confidence with engaging with customers telephonically
- Availability for occasional after-hours support for international customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and learning from colleagues.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 23 Oct 10:49
Apply by emailKayleigh