- Helping entrepreneurs to innovate and grow
- PG tackles youth unemployment collaborating with YES
- 3 best business internal communication apps in 2019
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionOur client is looking for individuals who are senior developers/technical specialists who have been exposed to architecture for the last year or two.
- Development languages (e.g. Java, COBOL)
- Databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL)
- Application Servers (e.g. IBM WebShere)
- Payments experts in the Banking world not Telecoms
- Develop and communicate solution architectures in response to business requirement specification documents for implementation of new architectures
- Approve changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
- Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems
- Build customized solutions to meet a client's unique business needs for complex changes and new architectures
- Mentor internal and external stakeholders on the use of the tools, framework and artefacts
- Bachelor Degree in either information systems, informatics or computer science or engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
- TOGAF Foundation Training
- TOGAF/Zachman Certification
- Enterprise-wide knowledge of the relevant business capability
- Deep understanding of Architectural concepts (Separation of concerns, layering, Application Building Blocks vs Solution Building Blocks, etc.)
- Deep understanding of integration techniques (e.g. SOAP services, RESTful web services)
Reference Number for this position is LV40927 which is a Contract position based in JHB (possibility of being based in CPT) salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 26 Apr 07:24
Liza van Den Berg