|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R750000 - R800000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionMultinational video entertainment and Internet Company with headquarters based in South Africa and Dubai is offering an opportunity like no other. The business is looking for an Exceptional ITAM Manager to oversee the activities of the ITAM team to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes.
The Business is arguably the largest technology firm within Africa; they are a major international Blue Chip with an intense focus on technology delivery. The environment is Scrum driven and offers great challenges and a total 100% growth opportunity for driven candidates.
In this role, you will be required to work across multiple divisions to coordinate IT Asset Management activities with executive management to implement the goals, metrics, policies, processes and tooling needed to optimise the value derived from all hardware and software assets and to ensure software license compliance through the application of industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology or equivalent experience
- Certification within at least one of the IAITAM certification(s) (CAMP, CSAM, CHAMP, CITAD, CMAM, CITAM)
- ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean Principles Certifications
- Five or more years’ experience in leading and managing a team
- Strong understanding of Asset Management best practices, including IAITAM and ISO 19770
- Comprehensive understanding of hardware asset acquisition and disposition
- Sound experience managing and tracking software entitlements and compliance and determining financial exposure for large and/or complex organizations
- Project management skills within technology and business environments
- Significant experience with asset management toolsets (SCCM, IQSonar, SmartTrack, Remedy etc.)
- Responsible for the inventory of technology assets, maintaining a centralized asset management tracking system and ITAM repository, and maintaining visibility of all software licenses and hardware requirements.
- Conduct research related to software utilization, compliance, requirements and entitlements
- Interpret software licensing Terms and Conditions (contractual language) and reconcile it to actual deployed scenarios to determine financial exposure
- Maintain software licenses and facilitate renewals prior to expiration
- Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors to achieve identified savings.
- Reconcile asset records (e.g. quotes, purchase orders, invoices and contracts)
- Engage with the responsible hardware and software operational teams on a regular basis to review hardware utilisation and software compliance, and opportunities for optimisation
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 25 Apr 15:23
- Paid Media Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Campaigns Manager (36/19 PTA) AU, Pretoria, Arcadia
- Social Medial Manager - Half Day, Johannesburg, Lewyll Communications
- Insights Manager (37/19 PTA) AU, Pretoria, Arcadia
- Public Relations Manager, Johannesburg, Melville
- Community Manager, Johannesburg, Recruit Digital
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Park Town
- Store Manager, Johannesburg, Christian Art Distributors
- Sales/Marketing Manager, Centurion, The Reeds
- Senior Account Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior Digital Project Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Client Service Manager (Marketing Research) & Business Development, Johannesburg, LayerCake recruitment
- Store Manager, Johannesburg, Cosmo, Rage
- Human Resources Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Senior Account Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Adlink Personnel Placements
- Accountant/Experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanstan
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Wilropark
- Sales Account Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Customer Service Manager, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Longmeadow
- Customer Services/Production Manager, Johannesburg, Kramerville, Sandton
- Product Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Social Media Manager/Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Bedfordview
- General Manager, Johannesburg, Hyde Park, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Store Manager, Alberton, Christian Art Distributors
- Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Intermediate Project Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston and Selby, RecruitU
- Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor, Pretoria, Twin Palms Jet, Rage
- Digital Client Services Account Managers, Bryanston, Cardilogix