|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R650000 - R700000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
- Relevant degree in computer science/computer engineering advantageous
- Relevant Security certifications (GPEN, OSCP, CREST, etc)
- Five years’ experience in penetration testing including web, mobile and cloud applications
- Three years’ experience in Red team engagements and threat analysis
- Mastery of Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems including Bash, PowerShell and Python
- Network/Wireless Penetration Testing
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels
- Proficiency in cryptographic protocols and cipher suites
- Define and implement advanced security testing methodologies
- Write full and accurate reports based on the findings of each engagement and provide tailored remediation advice
- Perform proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
- Collaborate with team members to increase security domain knowledge
The time for change is now! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay big cash to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
Posted on 25 Apr 15:22
- Digital Marketer - SEO/PPC Specialist, Johannesburg, Woodmead
- Utilities Specialist, Tshwane (Pretoria), Ad Talent
- Security Specialist, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Python R Machine Learning Specialist, Johannesburg, Randburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment