|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Making sure the customer’s computers are running smoothly.
- Day-to-day admin and monitoring of network use.
- Installing new hardware (servers, workstations and peripherals).
- Provide remote and onsite support for customers’ computer systems.
- Installing and testing new software. / training customers on new systems.
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords, (Office 365 and Active Directory).
- Domain and email hosting support.
- Planning future improvements/suggesting IT solutions to business problems.
- Experience in Active directory. User administration (setup and maintaining account).
- Experience in Exchange Server/365 Admin.
- Experience Managing Windows Servers.
- Experience in MS Office Suite.
- Experience supporting users on all MS Windows Platforms.
- Troubleshooting and understanding network connections and services that don't start.
- Experience with VOIP and advantage.
- Microsoft Certifications (highly advantageous).
- Own transport essential.
The Window has been in operation for over 20 years in the Western Cape and recently opened up a presence in Johannesburg and Durban.
Posted on 13 Oct 15:07, Closing date 12 Dec