|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Franschhoek Wine Tram|
Exciting opportunity at Franschhoek Wine Tram in Franschhoek for someone who has good experience and is looking for a steady job as a Financial Manager.
The ideal candidate should have completed an accounting certification, diploma or degree. If you have at least six years of experience, stay close to Franschhoek and would like to be employed as a financial manager then this is the position for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full bookkeeping and accounting function up to trial balance, including debtors, creditors, bank, petty cash, journals, etc.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Monthly journal entries
- VAT calculations and VAT201 submissions
- VAT reconciliations
- Assistance with income tax and provisional tax submissions
- Responsible for calculating VAT, PAYE and other necessary SARS requirements
- Maintenance of SARS accounts
- Payroll preparation and all records for staff
- IRP5 calculations, reconciliations and submissions
- PAYE/UIF/SDL calculations and EMP201 submissions
- Liaison with creditors and debtors
- Administrative duties
- BCom (financial accounting) or similar qualification
- Professional qualification will be advantageous
- Accounting qualification or certification
- Experienced in a commercial business environment is beneficial
- Working knowledge and experience with accounting software
- Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Negotiable depending on the applicants' experience
- Ensure you meet all the requirements
- Remember to attach your CV
- Provide a date that you could commence if successful.
- Should you not be contacted within three weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 22 Oct 15:11
Apply by emailDavid Blyth
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Accountant, Financial Manager, Traffic Manager
Cape Town, Foreshore
The successful candidate will be responsible for: Assist in preparation of inputs to monthly stakeholder reporting packs Financial accounting responsibilities...
Badger International is looking for an experienced, dynamic partner accountant to join their George-based international division.
Cape Town, V & A Waterfront
A newly established accounting firm based in Cape Town, CBD, requires the services of a qualified accountant.
Cape Town R450000 - R450000 Yearly
A reputable client of ours is looking for an established accountant to join their team.