- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
Digital Marketing Manager
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionOA Group owns and operates accommodation establishments in Cape Town and Durban. Overall we have over 700 beds. We have expanded rapidly over the last few years and are looking for new opportunities to open new hotels.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and experienced digital marketing manager to come onboard to work with senior management to define and implement a marketing strategy for each establishment.
We are seeking a digital marketing expert with a strong acumen for running programs from strategy to execution through performance tracking and reporting.
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting OA Group establishments' business development objectives by creating and implementing marketing plans, proposals and promotions.
- Identify marketing opportunities by defining and analysing the market and competitive environment.
- Research, identify and develop content enhancements.
- Win market share by coordinating, developing and implementing digital programs that meet business objectives.
- Manage reporting by reviewing, analyzing and presenting information. Develop measurement strategies.
- Contribute to team effort by developing effective relationships with internal staff and strategic marketing partners.
- Minimum three to five years of related, professional-level experience in marketing within the hospitality industry.
- Experience in affiliate marketing highly desired
- Experience in partner marketing a plus
- Hospitality metasearch (TripAdvisor, Trivago, Kayak, etc) a plus
- Strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May travel up to 10% of work time.
Company DescriptionWe have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Financial and budgeting acumen.
- Provides operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Receives tactical direction on new products, processes or plans.
- May attract, retain, motivate and develop staff.
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- Strong competition and industry knowledge.
- Professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams including technology, e-commerce and marketing to drive programs to successful execution.
- Convinces others, both within and outside the organisation to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Manages single large and/or multiple, smaller/simpler projects, programs and processes.
Posted on 21 Oct 12:06
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Financial Manager, Branch Manager