- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now Clients, the largest independent management consulting firm in South Africa, is seeking a financial manager with at three years’ experience in an accounting department.
- Two to three years' relevant experience in an accounting department
- Exposure to Financial Services or Management Consulting
- B.com Accounting or Financial Management
- MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Prepare monthly invoices for special billing, fixed fees and time and material-based revenue.
- Issue credit notes where requested and update the credit note report.
- Run weekly reports to check the completeness of project data to assist the business with incomplete project information. Incomplete project data could cause delays in project billing.
- Review and distribute the monthly client profitability report.
- Detailed analysis of project profitability, identify and investigate projects with low margins.
- Liaise with the relevant business unit to understand the root cause of low margins and advise on solutions to improve margins on projects
- Keep repository for all customer contracts for audit purposes
Posted on 23 Oct 08:36
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Accountant, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Financial Manager, Branch Manager
Get job alerts for Financial Manager jobs
One of our Nomad Now clients, the largest independent management consulting firm in South Africa, is seeking an NPI senior accountant with an accounting degree and...
Johannesburg R900000 - R1100000 Yearly
One of South Africa’s leading Banks is looking for a Financial Manager to join their team.
Johannesburg R650000 - R750000 Yearly
An established financial services company is searching for a dynamic financial manager to join their team.