|Get jobs on your |
Head of Artificial Intelligence
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||lots of amazing benefits|
|Location:||Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway|
Job descriptionPurpose of the Role
Spearhead new innovative solutions or enhancements to existing products by applying machine learning or deep learning technologies across all aspects of the business. This executive position will oversee major strategic initiatives, covering different aspects such as roadmap, project implementation methodologies/processes, technologies, governance, infrastructure and people (hiring)
- Identifying opportunities internally to improve our customer experience across our products and solutions with machine learning.
- Evangelizing our A.I.-first approach to clients, cultivating new business partnerships within our machine learning initiatives.
- Reducing capital expenditures throughout the business by locating cost centers and minimizing their impact with machine learning.
- Building a cohesive data strategy that lacks silos and enables deep learning technologies to create new competitive insights.
- Locating/acquiring and cultivating strong data science and A.I.-specialized talent in the industry.
- A.I. Roadmap vis-a-vis Business vision/goals/initiatives (VGIs)
- Ideas & insights into newer AI-powered business models
- Projects/products implementation methodologies/processes (agile etc.)
- A.I. algorithms, research & related roadmap
- Technologies & related roadmap
- A.I. platform/products architecture/design/implementation vis-a-vis cloud AI services
- A.I. governance (ethical AI) and related processes
- A.I. infrastructure vis-a-vis cloud AI services
- A.I. automation (pipeline) projects
- A.I./M.L. models quality assurance strategy
- A.I./M.L. models continuous delivery/deployment strategies
- Communication with customers/partners/media/internal
- Must be passionate about technology and A.I.
- Excellent organizing, planning, implementing and coordinating skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving time management, negotiation and administrative skills.
- Proactive and decisive
- Assertive and persuasive attitude
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information
- Confident ability to communicate and engage diverse people at all levels
- 5-10 years of experience in the machine learning field, working with or building A.I.-based products/platforms/solutions
- Demonstrable thought leadership in collective intelligence theory.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high complexity A.I./M.L. systems in production environments.
- Up-to-date with A.I. research areas and current trends
- Nuances related to building machine learning models including data preparation techniques, feature engineering techniques, building machine learning (M.L.) models and related M.L. algorithms
- Experience leading major strategic, cross-functional initiatives within large organizations.
- Established success with implementing emerging technologies into solutions shipped to customers.
- Direct understanding of the machine learning landscape, including experience delivering capabilities that leverage deep learning technologies.
- Strong technical expertise within a data science, cloud computing or other technology-centric role.
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions at scale. Understanding of security and compliance constraints is a plus.
Posted on 20 May 09:30