- R7.9bn training programmes to aid in skills development
- Certificate in Labour Law & Advanced Labour Law programme in Durban!
- Workplace Skills Plans 2019 - Are you ready?
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R80 - R100 per hour To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Thirst Bar Services|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an Event Manager on a part-time basis, who will help manage our client’s events from start to finish. This includes learning about the different bar and experience options we offer our clients, setting up an event, leading the Thirst team at the event and building sustainable relationships with the client. You will need to be organised, passionate, energetic, good with details, a quick learner and able to solve problems on your feet. Bar tending or event management experience is preferable. If this sounds like you please send your CV and a video of yourself explaining why you would make the perfect event manager, please email this to the mail address provided.
If you have not heard from us within five working days, your application has been declined.
- Remuneration: Part-time @ R100/hr
- Event hours: 8-10
- Experience: Mid-high
- Contact person: Wesley
- Good with details
- A quick learner
- Able to solve problems on your feet
Posted on 06 Mar 10:42
- Events/Project Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, Core Group
- Senior Events Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Events/Activations Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior Event Manager, Johannesburg, Dunkeld West
- Integration Development Manager - Java, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment