|Get jobs on your |
B2B Sales Manager - Furniture/Homeware
|Benefits:||Incentives and bBenefit|
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
Weylandts is a world-class Interiors company with a unique range of products sourced throughout the globe. We now have an exciting opportunity to further grow our brand outside of our retail network. This role is responsible for identifying and obtaining new business opportunities across South Africa and the MEA region. Reporting to the CEO it will seek to establish business opportunities in corporate, retail, hospitality and domestic interiors. Building and maintaining relationships with identified key players and potential developers, corporate and hospitality clients will be a major part of the role.
Local, national and possible international travel will be required
- Identify and implement business sales strategies to increase revenue which can include larger scale projects, franchise opportunities & onward selling options.
- Look for opportunities to sell Weylandts products and offering in other parts of Africa and beyond
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationship management with corporates, developers, hospitality, estate agents, architects, other retail brands in order to promote and sell Weylandts offering.
- Where required work with the CEO and Interior Designers in our Spaces Department to formulate briefs to meet client’s needs. Making professional presentations to companies, promoting and advising on Weylandts offering, negotiating to close the sale.
- Work closely with the Marketing function to formulate and implement a marketing strategy for the role.
- Meet key business unit targets in terms of key financial indicators and profitability.
- Drive, instigate and support new business development projects from inception to closing
- Gather information regarding key trends in the market, competitor’s actions to develop a database of potential clients and keep updated and in contact with them. Provide monthly report on sales progress, providing feedback to CEO.
- This is a senior role requiring proven sales experience in corporate/ hospitality business development & customer relationship management focusing on high-value deals in an external sales capacity (minimum eight to ten years).
- Must have good industry database and networking skills.
- Education level: Business Degree/diploma
- Good PC/ MS office skills
Posted on 23 May 15:34
021 914 1433
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Sales Consultants||Cape Town||04 Jun 13:45|
|B2B Sales Manager - Furniture/Homeware||Cape Town||23 May 15:34|