|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionChristian Vision SA is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with a passion for evangelism and a heart for ministry to drive growth and innovation through our digital marketing efforts across a wide variety of channels.
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Support the Marketing Manager to implement effective marketing strategies in the region, according to CV’s mission and vision.Specific Responsibilities
- To manage the execution of annual marketing plans and budgets.
- To be responsible for the implementation and protection of the CV brand/s in accordance with the CV Brand Guide.
- To assist in the development of marketing tools and strategies in line with global corporate guidelines
- To assist in implementation of social media strategies.
- To assist in the development and management of engagement, advertising and promotional campaigns across digital, search, social and traditional media platforms.
- To manage CV’s representation at events including sponsorship.
- To assist in the identification, analysis and reporting on data related to the performance of projects, campaigns, and activities.
- To assist in the undertaking and interpretation of market research campaigns, including facilitating surveys and focus groups.
- To advocate marketing best-practises.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Highly skilled and competent in the use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, and Supermetrics
- Experience in performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and clear proficiency in data analysis
- An inquisitive early adopter with a love for experimenting with new digital technologies
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations and advantag
- Three-year tertiary qualification preferred.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com
Posted on 02 Dec 14:32, Closing date 31 Jan