2022 Internship - Digital Media Intern
Why you should consider this internship
|Remuneration:||R7000 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Plumstead, Remote|
|Type:|| 12 Months|
Proven track record (seven years) of developing highly sought-after talent in this rapidly growing and lucrative industry. You gain skills that are internationally competitive, the majority of our interns progress to senior positions within a relatively short period of time.
For additional information regarding the internship please see our internship page:www.conversionscience.co.za/internship
Read more about digital marketing as a career:
2022 internship - online advertising ppc campaign executives
Conversion Science is a top-tier South African digital marketing agency that specialises in optimizing performance campaigns. Conversion science is a Google Premier Partner, a Google Marketing Platform Partner (certification in Analytics 360), and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
We use data and strategic insight to continually analyse and adjust campaigns to achieve results and maximize ROI. Our clients have direct access to their campaign managers, and we pride ourselves on a high level of personalized detail and attention. We invest heavily in training to ensure that our staff are best-in-breed globally.
We have exciting openings for junior campaign managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to get into the fast-growing and lucrative field of Pay-Per-Click advertising.
We are looking for bright, hard-working individuals to join our team. We provide all the training required over a 12-month internship.
PPC is a high-growth industry both in South Africa and internationally. Search marketing is the largest part of digital marketing and central to most digital strategies.
As a campaign manager, you will be responsible for managing client’s PPC campaigns across platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
The work requires strategic and analytical thinking and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Campaign managers need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, a solid work ethic, and display initiative, quick thinking, and an aptitude for fast learning. Most of all, they have a passion for Digital Marketing and a hunger to learn about its ever-changing landscape.
- The internship is full-time.
- It is 12 months long and commences in February 2022 in Plumstead, Cape Town. Due to Covid -19, it will be a virtual internship.
- We provide full training and the opportunity to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set up and manage PPC campaigns, apply Analytics and perform in-depth reporting.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF Level 5 National Certificate
- Highly numerate
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for digital marketing and a desire to specialise in PPC.
- Client management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
Assist campaign managers in:
You will learn to:
- Setting up and managing online advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform
- Optimising campaigns towards the best performing platforms
- Managing campaign budgets, keyword pricing, and daily spend levels
- Generating search term reports
- Detailed data analysis
- Preparing client reports
- Attending client briefings and meetings
- Management of and reporting on Google Analytics
- Set up and manage Google Ads and/or other PPC accounts for clients (Facebook, Twitter, Google Shopping, YouTube for example)
- Manage, organise and review client campaigns daily
- Monitor client budget, keyword performance, and success as measured by the campaign goals.
- Proactively modify campaigns to improve performance and support new initiatives.
- Review Google Analytics and prepare performance reports for clients
- Communicate with clients and responding to client campaign and reporting needs, ensure expectations are managed
- Learn about Facebook campaigns
- Understand and implement Google Shopping
- Stay abreast of the latest digital media trends
If you have the right attitude and aptitude this will be a great opportunity for you to grow and develop highly valuable skills and launch yourself to the top of this highly sought-after profession in South Africa.
Posted on 27 Sep 15:34, Closing date 26 Nov