|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Intern/Assistant
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionAre you a creative genius looking for the next part of your journey with a funky and talented digital team?
RunwaySale.co.za, an innovative and dynamic e-commerce retailer, is seeking a digital marketing intern or assistant who is looking to show off their marketing and content creation abilities. This individual will predominantly assist with the development and production of multimedia campaigns for various events.
This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual with a twist of quirkiness who will thrive under pressure, who has a keen eye for detail, a guru in numbers and better multitasking abilities than a circus juggler.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey to become the next big marketing success story but also make it a fun and adventurous one!
This is a great opportunity that should not be passed on for just another day at the office. You will grasp the chance to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic, flexible and awesomely equipped company.
- Assist with the roll-out of marketing campaigns
- Managing social media platforms
- Assist with general administration
- Work closely with the graphic designer to manage weekly artwork
- Competitive research
- Manage supplier and printer relationships
- Assist with experiential events and initiatives
- Brainstorm and design ideas constant flow of ideas
- Building our content database
- Methodical and diligent
- Excellent planning skills
- Analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multitask
- Works well under pressure and sticks with tight deadlines - able to deal with stress
Company DescriptionRunwaySale is an online fashion retailer, we offer high-end brands at a discounted price to our exclusive society.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Photoshop
- Well-spoken and able to communicate clearly (in English)
- Social Media Savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogging
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Graphic design principles and knowledge of the programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Analytics, SEO and AdWords
Posted on 25 Apr 10:06