Regional Marketing Manager Africa
|Job level:||Management (Jnr - Mid, 1-4 yrs)|
|Reference:||#Job Ref: 1790|
|Company:||Mondia Media South Africa|
Job descriptionAbout us
What we do | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
Why we're different | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
Where you fit in | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high-performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and driven regional marketing manager to join Mondia’s digital team to lead the marketing activities for our Sub Sahara clients. The role is based in Johannesburg and will oversee marketing planning, ad buying strategy, agency management and performance measurement for all our services within the region. As a marketing lead, your responsibilities will include:
Own and lead marketing strategy and day-to-day execution of campaigns, ensuring we’re on track to meet user acquisition, ARPU, engagement and retention goals.
- Own all aspects of campaign setup, optimisation, troubleshooting, budget, and reporting.
- Manage relationships with external partners/agency/networks to secure a healthy campaign mix that hits the targets while delivering quality users.
- Drive the collaboration with internal teams (design, tech, commercial, product) to design and implement profitable digital solutions.
- Prepare and present accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Lead/support (marketing) workshops with clients to ensure overall alignment.
- Take active part in new business pitches for the African region, creative concept, Media planning, and business review meetings with operators.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. You are expected to be strongly focused and to demonstrate excellence in service delivery and problem-solving, breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Candidates with experience in one of these industries would be strong contenders – telcos, digital monetisation and/or omnichannel digital marketplace/platforms or agencies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
Must have four+ years of experience in digital/performance marketing unit in a high-growth advertising agency or in-house performance marketing department.
- Must have two+ years of hands-on campaign management experience
- Fluency in cross collaboration with functions like Product, Tech, Design and Commercial.
- Previous experience in managing agency partners.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to manage and forecast revenue.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Experienced with JIRA or similar workflow tools.
Posted on 05 Aug 09:59, Closing date 4 Oct