- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
technical Team Lead
|Remuneration:||R1400000 - R1500000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionThis is a challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly energetic and passionate individual who is not afraid of technical challenges and adopting new technologies. This well-funded financial institution using technology to drive their business forward into Africa has offices in Sandton and is definitely one of the businesses to be associated with currently
This role will require the individual to work within a multi-disciplined team to provide technical leadership, development, testing and maintain the group’s digital platforms.
If you are a super technical team lead with leading software development teams experience then do apply now.
Reference number for this position is GZ49926 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R1.5 mil per annum cost to company negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dominic on az.oc.egrem-e@cinimoD or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
Key skills and experience and technology environment:
- Minimum seven years of Java development experience
- Tertiary degree (BS in computer science, software engineering or other related technology degree)
- Extensive experience in leading technical teams
- Proven record in leading software development teams
- Proficiency in Java and associated/complementary technology stack.
- Cloud based development experience
- Application in integration experience
- Relevant experience on different software development lifecycle methodologies (Scrum, Agile)
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories, SQL, web application development and security
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Spring Framework
- SQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
- Rest API
- Service Architecture
- Decisioning Tools like Drools, Containers
- Financial applications background
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work
Posted on 23 Oct 08:10
Apply by emailDominic@e-merge.co.za
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Leadership jobs
Fantastic chance to join an innovative banking team consistently pushing technology boundaries is available! Making use of AI and digital inventive strategies, this...
Johannesburg, Northern suburbs
Work on a top global brand and market leader, providing effective training to meet business objectivesDevelop field marketing and retail ops training strategyManage...