- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
TVET Students Internships
Applications are invited for an Internship Programme that will run for a 24 months contract period.
Who should apply?
Unemployed South African TVET students in one of the below-mentioned fields of study, who has not previously participated in any internship programme and In-service training.
NB. These internships are based in all the Regions. Candidates who wish to apply for internship outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own accommodation.
Fields of study:
- N6 in Management assistant,
- N6 in Public Management,
- N6 in Public Administration,
- N6 in Business Management
- N6 in Human Resource Management
- N6 in Financial management
For latest Internships, Graduate programmes and Learnerships visit: graduates24.com
Posted on 20 Oct 11:08