|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R16000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||Ten Lifestyle Group|
Job descriptionYou are..
- an up-and-coming/graduate writer, keen to break into the content industry
- an experienced administrator comfortable with working on online CMS systems
- a highly detailed individual who enjoys weeding errors out of large datasets
- a multitasker able to balance a variety of on-the-go projects
- an enthusiastic troubleshooter, unflappable under pressure
- excited about content and the digital space
As a content writer and administrator, you will be responsible for creating copy about entertainment events, theatre and exhibitions as well as restaurants and hotels, maintaining and updating Ten’s content and editorial across multiple databases and platforms.
Your day-to-day will see the effortless coordination and upload of content inventory, ensuring that our database is up-to-date and fresh, and information is synced across CMSes.
Please note: this is a fixed-term contract until the end of December 2019
What makes us great:
- a global team of upbeat and experienced writers, editors and developers spread out over 10 offices worldwide
- excited about creating content that tells the story of our service, reaching a high-net-worth member base
- experts in lifestyle content covering topics such as travel, food, retail and entertainment
- passionate about creating the right content for right person at the right time
- dedicated to innovation and quality
Company DescriptionAt Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
- minimum of 2 years’ experience as a database administrator/digital content administrator
- Highly computer literate with expertise in Excel (knowing how to pivot will win you extra points!)
- Deadline driven, thrives in a pressured environment
- An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with large datasets, highly advantageous
- Degree/diploma in marketing/journalism or a related field
- Experience as a copywriter/content producer
- A competitive salary
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- Free car parking
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates in alignment with the employment equity plan of the organisation.
Posted on 15 Apr 08:36
- Sales Administrator, Cape Town, Sea Point, Premier Hotels & Resorts
- Facilities Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Cape Union Mart
- Junior Front of House Administrator, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- BI Administrator/Data Capturer, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Course Coordination Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Trusted Interns
- Night Content Management Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens
- Payroll Administrator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Database Administrator, Cape Town, Tokai
- Senior Fund Administrator, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Publishing Sales Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD, Topco Media
- PA, Cape Town, Westlake
- Junior Accountant (2 years experience essential), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment
- Accountant, Knysna, Pezula Hotel, Career Custodians
- Group Financial Accountant, Cape Town
- Cost Accountant, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Office Manager, Stellenbosch