Junior Admin Officer
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 3 months|
- Support with the coordination of CEO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering all office supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Managing usage of company vehicles and liaising with general worker for all scheduling of farm visits etc
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings and conduct research.
- Greet and assist all visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Resolve administrative problems
- Maintain and update employee leave records
- Keep record of all staff birthdays and plan month-end celebrations
- Purchase airtime for employees upon request
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Coordinates Board and Executive meetings and responsible for following up that minutes are actioned
- Boardroom Management: Setting up boardroom for staff and client meetings, greeting guests and arranging refreshments
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Communicate and liaise with clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for and managing Petty Cash
- Assisting with consolidating and preparing supplier invoices required for the auditors to capture payments
- Travel arrangements i.e. flights, car rentals, accommodation etc
- Must have good administration skills and discipline
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Must be proactive and have own initiative
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be proactive and possess good problem solving
- Must be self-motivated and be able to manage yourself
- Takes ownership of their work
- Ability to be self-sufficient
Posted on 18 May 12:11, Closing date 17 Jul