|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
SilverBridge is looking for an UX designer to design software and platforms and make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain clients. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
The following are required from the candidate:
- Experience in user interface and experience design for web applications and/or mobile device.
- User research, testing, and iterating on designs according to the client's requirements.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with business, developers and architects.
- A thorough understanding of simplified user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Able to think outside the box and generate lots of ideas on paper, creating digital mockups and prototypes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, easily able to explain concepts to clients and understand what they want.
- Minimum four to five years of professional industry experience in a UX design role.
Posted on 09 May 12:44
Elisna or Zama
- Java Spring ReactJS, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- C/C++ Developer, Johannesburg, Rosebank, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- UX/UI Developer/Designer, Johannesburg, Bryanston, RecruitU
- Mid-Senior UI/UX Designer, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Backend Web Developer, Springs, Selcourt, Springs, Badger Holdings
- Web Developer/Designer, Germiston, Edenvale, Bedfordview, Edenvale
- Mid-Senior WordPress Web Developer, Pretoria
- Senior Web Developers, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP/Open UI5 Web Developer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Back-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment