- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
Retail Store Consultant – Athleisure
|Remuneration:||R6800 - R8500 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Company:||The Knowledge Trust|
Imagine a world where URL meets IRL. e-commerce meets physical retail. A world where all the coolest, most creative and unique brands are available under one roof?
Now, imagine that you are part of the team that gets to bring this world to life – for real.
You don’t have to imagine much further. It’s here. The question is, are you with us?
We Are egg people. We are a community of retailers, we have entrepreneurial spirits, we see opportunities, we create inspirational experiences for our customers and employees, and we hold ourselves accountable to each other as we revolutionise the retail experience. We are brave, visionary, honest, inspiring and inclusive.
Are you an egg person?
We’re looking for people who live our brand. Our values. Our purpose. We’re looking for people who want to change the status quo. We are not a normal retail store, we are the future of retail.
For this gig in particular, we’re looking for sneaker-heads and athleisure consultants.
You’ll be part of the overall fashion team, but you’ll work primarily in the sneakers, soles and athleisure division.
What can you expect?
You’ll be part of a brand new team that maintains a vibrant store that embodies our values. You’ll motivate each other, our brand partners and customers to achieve our shared goals.
We’re looking for people who can bring our omni-channel (oh ya, we’re also in eCommerce!) brand experience to life. Why? Because we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Everyone in our team is self-motivated, energised and driven by our love for fashion and retail trends. We are an exceptional store, so we have some exceptional expectations. Here are some of them:
- Our customers are presented with the highest level of support and engagement. Their visits to our store are unique – and we offer a unique experience.
- We don’t simply sell products for our partner brands – we drive meaningful experiences to help our customers connect with our partners
- Our store is huge, so we help each other out. If a customer or partner needs assistance, we step in to help.
- We know our products and services, and we communicate this to our customer and partners.
- We follow trends and constantly improve the EGG brand experience
- We create a culture of engagement, learning and growth by working with operations teams and partners to implement creative solutions for success.
Posted on 23 Oct 12:28