Marketing Specialist (Communications)
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionChristian Vision SA is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with a flair for digital communications, the ability to write captivating and accurate copy across multiple online channels, and a clear passion for evangelism.About us
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge
The Marketing Specialist: Communications is responsible for writing marketing and social media copy for CV’s various digital strategies, facilitating internal and external communications and coordinating translation requests within the organization. This position reports the Marketing Manager.Specific Responsibilities
- To write targeted marketing copy for digital marketing campaigns
- To assist in the research, creation and editing of content scripts
- To collate and write monthly global communications submissions
- To edit all external communications
- To facilitate translation services within the organization
- To create monthly content and copy for CV's resourcing platform
- To structure and write course content for a learning management system.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com
- Marketing or communications qualification
- Experience in marketing copywriting is a must
- Solid understanding of email marketing platforms, social media platforms and learning management platforms
- Experience managing multiple projects with fixed deadlines
Posted on 02 Dec 11:57, Closing date 31 Jan